V and P is a representation of who I am and what I love. You will not see everything that is popular on my site. You will see what I feel is superb. "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel. I love food and every once in a while I post something incredibly delicious. "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." -Luciano Pavarotti. My favorite saying is, "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something." -Thomas Henry Huxley.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Net-A-Porter Lust:

 
JASON WU 
Embellished tulle halterneck gown 

 
3.1 PHILLIP LIM 
Printed silk skirt
 
MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS 
Hamilton studded textured-leather tote 
 
LANVIN 
Snake-effect leather sandals 

 
NORMA KAMALI 
Modern Vintage corset bandeau bikini 

 
LOVER 
Sphinx leopard-print leather dress 

5 comments:

  1. Quality content is the crucial to be a focus for
    the users to go to see the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; ray ban outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excellent. I actually like what you've acquired here, really
    like what you are stating and the way in which you say
    it. You make it entertaining and you still take care
    of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific website.

    My web page - christian louboutin men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you so much, However I
    am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Also visit my website - cheap mac cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and
    if I may just I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.

    Maybe you can write next articles regarding this
    article. I desire to read more issues about it!

    Review my blog ... cheap mac cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the visitors to pay a quick visit the site, that's what this web page is providing.

    Also visit my web blog - ray ban outlet

    ReplyDelete